HELP

Problem with kids my 6 year old and my 2 year old are always fighting and they are dis respectful to me and any other person they are behaving badly .i am not sure what to do at this point i am always trying and i am also taking care of a 3 month old i feel as if i am failing badly with all three of my boys.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• Have you considered parenting classes? If you need some extra support they might be the way to go.

I bet there are some free or low cost options in your area.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 1:31 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I agree.. when two of my friends were having issues like that they went to parenting classes, in PA they are offered at most hospitals with birthing suites i am not sure where you live though. A few of my other friends who have the money to hire someone hired an nanny, that worked out well too. Good luck i will give you a bump
    KKline

Answer by KKline at 1:58 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I'm very old school and believe that a spanking will not kill kids.. God says so..Tell them once and if they don't straighten up, tell them what they did wrong and spank them...Fighting just isn't allowed and if they disrespect you now, just wait until they are bigger than you...My grandmother gave me the same advice when our oldest 2 were little and wouldn't listen "get a handle on them now before you are looking up at them" I don't beat them,,that is different. Sometimes they will not be allowed to have or do something they want because of their own acctions. We all have to learn that there are consequences for our actions.. good or bad..and bad behaviour isn't allowed. Prasie them for the good behaviour.. Be very consistent in whatever you do and don't lose control..NO yelling, NO cursing..Apply they punishment to the bad behaviour..
    motherganey5

Answer by motherganey5 at 4:33 PM on Nov. 18, 2010