Can anyone give me the name of a great family attorney here in SW Florida?

I am actively looking for help with collecting unpaid child support for my two children. My ex-husband hasn't paid any since our separation and divorce (2 years) .

Ilenewantsmore

Asked by Ilenewantsmore at 8:22 AM on Jul. 5, 2008 in About CafeMom

• If it is court ordered you can pursue it without a lwyer. Although having one is good too. I don't know how things work there, but here if they don't pay they go to jail. Don't pass go and don't collect $200.
    perfectkitten

Answer by perfectkitten at 11:55 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I went through Child Support Enforcement and now have wage attachments on his pay checks. But I'm in Maryland so it might be different here. My lawery just enter his pay check amount and how much visitation he has into the computer and out popped a weekly amount he has to pay. The more visitation the less they have to pay.
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 1:08 PM on Jul. 5, 2008