Real Poinsettas or Fake ones for decorations

i like and buy both

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 1:36 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Holidays

• Years a go the fake ones really looked fake! But they are being made more and more beautiful every year. Alot depends on preference of course, but take into consideration that if you have young children or pets that may get into them you may want to keep real ones out of reach or outside on the porch of your weather is cool enough! No matter what kind they are, they bring such a feeling of joy of the holidays!
    AlisonAstair

Answer by AlisonAstair at 4:08 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• if i were to buy any i would buy real and set them on my porch. my mom has one planted in her backyard, it's huge and it's awesome to see the stems start to turn red and then bloom when the weather gets cold.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:37 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• REAL ONES FOR SURE BRINGS OUT THE FESTIVNESS FOR CHRISTMAS
    lanasmom7203

Answer by lanasmom7203 at 1:39 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I like the real ones, but they are so hard to keep healthy. The longest any of time has ever lived is until Easter.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:48 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Fake because I have little ones and they are poisonous.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 1:52 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• fake ones. i had real ones and kept them alive as houseplants for years. they even got their color back around christmas time every year. but they were alot of work and didn't look as pretty as when i first bought them. plus now i have a stupid cat that likes to eat everything....i'm sure she would eat enough of the leaves to get a tummy ache
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 1:56 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• So long as they are colorful I don't care real or fake.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 2:16 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• ♥ ♥i like both..i usually have to get the fake ones for my home because of our new puppy i think it would be a good idea since she EATS everything...and i have a cat...but i always buy my grandmother a real one for her living room
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 2:28 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I like both but have always had neither due to my little children or my dog. I might this year though, now that our dog has passed.
    sokkamum

Answer by sokkamum at 2:42 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I don't do fake flowers.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 1:56 PM on Nov. 18, 2010