tmi , will sex hurt the baby adult content

my husband and i did the baby dance and then i started bleeding, so we rushed to the on call doctor he said he had no reason to believe anything was wrong and that was yesterday and there is still pink when i wipe......should i call them again, im not cramping or anything but i am worried

elly.H

Asked by elly.H at 1:39 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

Level 3 (-4 Credits)
  • That I know of Sex does not hurt the baby, I had it up unti my children were almost born, it was wonderful.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:41 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• if the doc said you're fine then i wouldnt worry. i know, easier said than done. just take it easy and stay off your feet for a couple days and if theres still bleeding call again. good luck and i hope everything continues to be ok! :)
    Ness87

Answer by Ness87 at 1:42 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• No worries, it happens. Me and my SO make love every so often and now I'm 27 weeks along and everything is going smoothly, even when we have sex.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 1:42 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Everything should be fine.. just watch to make sure it goes away completely
    nlovesjsb

Answer by nlovesjsb at 1:46 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Nope, sex isn't going to hurt the baby. However, when your body becomes pregnant your periods stop, even though you could have at least a partial lining in there which needs to be or could be dispelled, which is why some women still get their period or a partial period or spot after sex because sex simply knocks some of it loose... It's normal and no issue...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:48 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Perfectly fine to have sex until the Dr. says no go. Some women do that after sex.
    Oktobre

Answer by Oktobre at 1:52 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Nope, it won't. Bleeding after sex is actuall pretty common in most women. It's safe to have sex until doc sas no more...or you just don't feel up to it LOL.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 1:55 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• In most cases it won't. If you are prone to miscariage or have any thing that makes you high risk, it is best to avoid sex during the first trimester. I was told to avoid it completely until baby was born, but I am considered high risk. i would err on the side of caution and avoid sex until your OB clears it.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:57 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• lol, my husband and I had CRAZY sex when I was pregnant with the twins! I mean gut beating sex and it was awesome! Sometimes I bled a little but my doc said that was because your cervix is more tender during pregnancy. We were having sex up until the day before I delivered :)
    Telesha

Answer by Telesha at 7:17 PM on Nov. 18, 2010