Anyone else ready for Cafemom to be cafemom again?

I'm sick of all this Obama/McCain crap. It seems that every other group post or question asked is about one of these two. Who cares what others opinions on the guy are? Do research on them if you want to vote. Don't ask for opinions. Pick someone and vote. Lets leave it at that. Oh and it seems that all these people are trying to do is pick a fight. Thats all I'm saying. Don't want any drama. I just want to know how many people are sick of it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• ME! ME!! ME!!!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 1:06 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Cafemom IS being cafemom.

As far as I know, Cafemom is the site that has the politics section to talk about it. That is what it is for, and as I know what you are saying about people arguing and picking fights, the site has the section there to talk about just that. If you don't like it you don't have to open it, and if you do open it, don't comment on it or just quit reading it. Will Power.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Thank you anon. I didn't want drama and here you are bringing drama. It DOES have a politics section but the politics are not staying there. That is my only problem. I'm here to have fun and get away from the hassle of everyday life but I cant get it. Know why? Cuz cafemom isn't cafemom til the stupid elections are over. So i asked for no drama yet you brought it into my question. Ty. I appreciate it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• No i said i understand what you are saying COMPLETELY, trust me i do. I cant stand when people just pick fights. Thats not what i was trying to do, i meant just try to ignore them if you can i wasnt meaning to knock you or start drama, sorry if it seemed that way. ( i suck at wording stuff...)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• yes i cant wait for it to be calm again
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• yes I sure do want it over with, what the hell is up with everyone posting anonymous as well?
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 1:36 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• at least people are getting involved and being passionate about this election - but really enough is enough - i think that the only time people should be discussing their political views are when they are in person to debate it -
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 1:39 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I know, I've been getting so bored on here. I come on to have fun
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 2:44 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Oh my lord, it was HORRIBLE last night on here. I was so disgusted with all the political questions. I don't think it's quite over, though...you know this will be a VERY interesting place tomorrow when we all know who the new president is. Half of CM's members are going to be verrrry unhappy...
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:09 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Here's my question: If you're so sick of it, WHY ARE YOU POSTING ABOUT IT????
    BabyCatchinMama

Answer by BabyCatchinMama at 1:55 PM on Nov. 4, 2008