Does everyone plan their meal for dinner the night before, or in the morning? And what is everyone cooking tonight? =)

bellamommyof4

Asked by bellamommyof4 at 1:59 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• i usually start thinking about it in the morning, or just take a meat out of the freezer and think about what i'm going to do with it during the day.

tonight - i'm making crunchy onion chicken like you see in the campbell's commercial. made this once before and the family loved it plus the house smelled great! take breasts, dip them in egg and roll them in crunched up french fried onions. bake at 350 til done. probably going to serve rice with it :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:01 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Depends but usually the night before...

I am making, porch chops, rice and beans.... UMMM UMMM GOOD>>> I can't wait...

LOL,

Happy eating!!!!
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:02 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• lol tonight i'm having what we should have had last night but it was taking way too long and i had to heat up leftovers because everyone was too hungry to wait. so we're having chicken breasts, stuffing and butternut squash. it smelled really good....we'll see how it tastes lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 2:03 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Sometimes the night before, sometimes the morning & sometimes right when i need to be cooking dinner. I lack organization big time.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:04 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I think about it that morning. Or like the previous lady...I just take out meat that morning and think about it during the day.

steak Stir fry tonight. My family loves it and its simple.and I use the left over steak from last night that my Husband made...YUM!!
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 2:05 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I make a 2 week grocery list with meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Then I go grocery shopping and only buy the stuff needed to make those meals (plus some snack foods) and so I pick and item off that list and make it for dinner...on this cold rainy day we are having Cincinnati Chili spaghetti =) One of my families favorites!
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 2:06 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I make a dinner list before we get paid. Tonight is Hamburger helper because I have a doc appointment later today.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:06 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• All these dishes sound yummy! I am making Chicken parm..with angel hair pasta, and garlic bread. I usually know the night before what I am going to cook. I am a very organized person...sometimes it scares me lol.
    bellamommyof4

Comment by bellamommyof4 (original poster) at 2:09 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• samurai chica said exactly what I would have
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 2:09 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Oh. I forgot, Tonight we are having meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and acorn squash
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 2:10 PM on Nov. 18, 2010