Any Breakfast and Lunch Ideas?

I have a dh and a 18 month old and a three year old. Everyday for breakfast I fix oatmeal, fruit, juice milk, yogurt and scrambled eggs. For lunch I pack a sandwich,chips,fruit and cookies for dh and wing it for the kids. I have a terrible time thinking of what to fix them.
Any suggestions on breakfast and or lunch? I would like to surprise them.

Bugbait

Asked by Bugbait at 2:14 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Health

• I also have a DH a 3 year old and a 14month old these are some of our meals:
    Omelets, pancakes (blueberry or chocolate ship), Biscuits and sausage gravy (I have a super easy recipe), breakfast burritos, oatmeal, toaster strudels...
    Ravioli, chicken nuggets, grilled cheese, some kind of wrap, soup (which I give my baby the vegetable/noodles and not much broth) pasta...My DH takes leftovers to work for lunch the people he works with always ask him what he's having...so sometimes he takes something like chili in for everyone!
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 2:23 PM on Nov. 18, 2010