Need advice to give advice....:S

Well long story short-my sister in law does not get along with our inlaws(our husbands parents) they farm, she goes to work, her husband is constantly going to his parents house, eating and visitng ect. She works full time, has a one year old, and is 20 wks prego. She wants him to stop going to his parents house all the time (by the way they both live on the farm, houses are 50yds apart) She has talked to both her hubby and his parents and have gotten into many arguments and fights over it and no one has changed. I can understand wanting to see your family, but your number one priority should be your family at home. He will even go there when she and their son are home, and have supper on the table, he will nibble at his parents and try to sneak out ect...i don't know what to tell her..she has to pay for all the bills, her hubby pays nothing, he cleans nothing, he does nothing to help with their son...

Ambie0526

Asked by Ambie0526 at 2:18 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds like all hes there for is emotional support, cant really stand a mamas boy at that point if I were in that situation I would be hard pressed looking for reasons to keep him around. She obviously doesnt mind supporting her family! Tell her to be completely serious when she tells him either it changes or you leave! He needs to cut the apron strings already!!! thats pitiful!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 11:54 PM on Nov. 18, 2010