Is it really too much to ask?

Is it really to much to ask for people to respect each other on here? I don't know about you but Im tired of seeing people tear each other down. I thought this was a place moms got together to talk about their kids and share ideas, what happened to that?
I'll probably get bashed for asking this but oh well.

bellsandheels

Asked by bellsandheels at 2:29 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think that some times a person gets tired of what seems to be a stupid question, because it's been asked and answered ad nauseum, because of the type of question it is, and sometimes you just have to question the validity of the question in the first place! And I have noticed that I get rather short with my answers, so I want to aplogize if I have hurt anybody's feelings. I am not retracting what I may have said, I just could have put a little more thought into making my point in a kinder, gentler way!
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 5:48 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Join the club.
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 2:32 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I agree. It can get really annoying.
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 2:36 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Yes, everybody should respect each other on hear. Instead of attacking someone,if u see something u don't like or agree with then just leave it alone anignore it.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:39 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Nope go ahead and ask. I doubt they will do it.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 2:44 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• deliberate bashing, never good. mistaking a different opinion or point of view for bashing? also not good. you are on a site with thousands of strong women with different backgrounds, different beliefs and viewpoints. its not always gonna be PRETTY
    katiPeas

Answer by katiPeas at 3:30 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Welcome to CafeTwat. That's the norm on this site.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 5:55 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I understand that everyone has a strong opinion and they are entitled to them. But some of these posts are getting ridiculous and down right rude. I enjoy a healthy debate myself thats not what Im talking about here.
    bellsandheels

Comment by bellsandheels (original poster) at 3:34 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I think people that do that must be very insecure or very controlling. Or maybe both. There's enough negativity in the world without us contributing to it.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 5:42 PM on Nov. 18, 2010