How do know if he is cheating on me?

i just had a girl friend of mine move in and my man flirts with her all the time and i dont know what to do. are they kissing and doing other things behind my dack or is it just me?

aidensmommy724

Asked by aidensmommy724 at 2:33 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• If u don't trust them,then why did u let her move in??
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:36 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• seeing it is the only way...

ummmm, Know girlfriend sorry would ever move in with me and my man...

LOL, sorry that is me.... Actually I don't want anyone moving in with me and my man, you can stay for a few days but you have to keep it moving......

You could be just perionoid. The only way is seeing, otherwise you might be jealous of their relationship...Sad part a girl trying to be my friend was sleeping with my man, and I didn't see it until I left him and almost a year later they were out in the open and married. Hello....
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:38 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Possibly..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:39 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• i did trust he until my man started to flirt with her. and he sure the h**l dont give it to me.
    aidensmommy724

Comment by aidensmommy724 (original poster) at 2:43 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• time for her to get the hell outta your house. no woman is to be in my home without me being there PERIOD..its disrespectful. I love my husband to death but be forreal, even if you trust him shes capable of whatever!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 2:48 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Trust your intuition. Get her out of your house ASAP. Don't sacrifice her feelings for your own. Even if they are not messing around you will feel better. How dear do you hold your friendship with her anyway if you think she would do that?
    NativeMommy123

Answer by NativeMommy123 at 2:52 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Does he know that flirting with her makes u mad?? Well,if he does and he still does it,i would tell her to hit the bricks. Does she flirt back?
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:04 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• He should have more respect for you then to flirt with your friend....set up a web cam and leave them alone in the room.....lol....
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 3:07 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• have you told him you feel uncomfortable with the flirting?
    katiPeas

Answer by katiPeas at 3:28 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• You made a bad decision letting ur friend move in with u knowing u have a man that's a big no no.
    keedy81

Answer by keedy81 at 9:53 PM on Nov. 18, 2010