I had an affair and got pregnant?

Should I tell my husband, or just act like the child is his so no one will be mad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• I have to agree with no.one.I dont think any one would do this an say it out loud.Unless you are very young an need to grow up.How ever if you did you deserve what you got.I was cheated on an I can relate to the women who ran over an over an over her husband with the car when she caught him.I can see myself reacting that way.SO dont be suprised if you telll him he kills you.or your lover,.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• i already think this is just a fake trying to start some drama!

but if it isnt i think you know you should tell him. and stop sleeping around!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Well if I tell him he will kick me out and I don't have a job.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• NO don't do that. I tried to do that and it all just blew up on me and now I have serious problems in my family. Besides later on your going to want that baby to know his real dad and to know there heritage and background and you dont want to lie to your child or to your husband. Better to come out now then after baby is born.
    Anonymous

• Then you need to go get yourself a job. If your husband loves you maybe you can work through this.
    Anonymous

• well i think you should of thought about that before you had unprotected sex with a different man.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I think you owe it to your husband to be honest to him, what if that guy had an STD you have now given it to your hubby!! Lying will only make things worse.
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 1:25 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I'm sorry, it does almost seem like a fake question. Do you truly think anyone on here will advise you to lie to your husband about a baby that is not his, to protect you from getting kicked out? I can't think of a worse thing you can do to your husband than this.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:31 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Sounds like a job for SUUUUUUPERMAURY!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you on the show! Let us know when it airs!! Maury Povitch is your man!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• This must be a joke!
    nict01

Answer by nict01 at 1:41 AM on Nov. 4, 2008