Is he CHEATING?????

me and my bf have 3 boys but the problem is he does not make love to me vary often and when he does its not the same what do i do and is he cheating should i worry

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Well honestly, ONLY a lowered sex drive doesn't mean he is cheating.. you have no evidence
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:37 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Id be worried after I had 3 kids with him and he didnt marry me.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 2:40 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Okay...breath...take a step back...is the only change in his behavior the sex? If yes, then it could be the stress of three kids or something else may be worrying him. If no, like he's disappearing on you, not answering your calls for hours at a time when he always use to, changing his appearance or all of a sudden being interested in his appearance, etc. then I would start to do some research. Don't let him in on anything until you have all the solid information you need. Tell him and then be willing to end the relationship. Trust me, your relationship will never, ever be the same after cheating no matter what a theraphist, book or well meaning friend tells you. Your relationship will not be stronger and the only way you can stay in it is if you pretend to forget so that you can forgive and that entails swallowing your dignity, pride and self-worth. Good Luck!
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 2:41 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Maybe he is tired! Perhaps you should just talk to him!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:16 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• why dont you trust him? why would you thiink he is cheating. relationships change over time. the sex doesnt stay the same. stress, exhaustion, work issues etc change the dynamics of a relationship. have you stopped to consider he might just be worried and tired?
    katiPeas

Answer by katiPeas at 3:26 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Well, look at who we as women are deaing with here. The male population is programmed to want sex almost constantly. Neither hell nor high water (sickness, amputation of the penis, or food poisoning usually won't even deter them). Now not all men are like that, but most are. If it was me I would suspect cheating, however you know him beetter. If he has a lower sex drive than he used to, it may be some serious medical condition suhc as pituitary cancer. Best thing may be to just talk to him and see what's going on.
    Scarlet_Delilah

Answer by Scarlet_Delilah at 3:29 PM on Nov. 18, 2010