Any one ever experiance this?

Ok i have anxiety pretty bad.. I get "de ja vu" feeling sometimes.. its weird is like i have been there at that time and said that exact thing! ive been reading alot about TEMPORAL LOBE EPILEPSY/SEIZURES.. Im so afraid i have this what would be FOR SURE signs that it is temporal lobe?? any blood test i can have to determine it? Please help):.. I have been experiancing this since i was pregnant with my last baby.. he is7 months old now.. it hasnt increased or anything!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Health

• Epilepsy is typically diagnosed with an EEG. I don't know a lot about temporal lobe epilepsy. My son has tonic/clonic seizure (formerly called grand mal) and his brain just shuts off and he collapses, no convulsions or spasms. He is too young to ask if he has any funny feelings beforehand. Many people do get some sort of indication that they have hit a trigger.

If you want to be tested, call your doctor. S/he can answer a lot more questions than most of us.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 2:43 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Hi, I had epilepsy when I was younger, i grew out of it, but when I was PG, and a petit mal seizure,, anyway they do an EEG test to diagnose it, that is the first place you must start, I have anxiety as well, but only after turning 40, so I am not sure if they are related, talk to your doc, and he will refer you to a neurologist,,, hope it works out for you, but it can be controlled with medication. Do you know if you had seizures of anything when you were younger? Good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 2:46 PM on Nov. 18, 2010