how soon to test

how soon after thinking u were pregnant did u take a pregnancy test having all the symptoms test is neg is 7 days to soon to test???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I waited until a couple days after I missed my period.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 2:41 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Yes 7 days is too soon. I would say wait till AT LEAST 5 before but if you can muster the patience wait until you miss at least a day. Good luck.

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 2:42 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• i have a fetal montior i swore i heard heart beats do u think it too sooon to hear the heart beat as well
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:52 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I tested on the day after my missed but I'm also very regular and didn't feel like my period was going to start. It was a faint line but positive. If you're anxious to test early, they say to do it the first time you use the restroom when you wake up when the hormone levels are at their highest.
    TaiyoandMe

Answer by TaiyoandMe at 3:15 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Seven days is too soon to test and your fetal monitor will NOT pick up a heartbeat until you are at least 10 weeks. Possibly longer.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:51 PM on Nov. 18, 2010