Your precious baby of a car

Would you sell it if it was just sitting around for years and you are not driving it because you are a SAHM now and there is no need for another vehicle on the road & the expense of it? would you sell it even though you love your car, you worked hard for it, & you know you will need a car one day down the road for sure?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 2:48 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No I would not. I am very partial to my little sports car, and just because I have a baby does not mean I can't keep it.
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 2:52 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I always need my car. I paid for it when I was working, the title is clear, and it is mine. But if we seriously needed the money I might. However, my husband has a 35 mile commute every day and I can't imagine making that trip twice a day so I could have a car during the day. My car is not worth that much anyway. But it's mine.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:51 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Nope definitely not. Problems arise and you never know when you will be in need of a second vehicle. What if your S/O or husband cant get home for a appt or something. Not to mention I just would liek to keep something I worked for like that!
    JakesCupcake

Answer by JakesCupcake at 2:52 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• no. but my vehicle is our main vehicle. my husband bought a little piece of crap as a commuter car but rather than that we take my tahoe. i love that thing
    newlife627

Answer by newlife627 at 3:16 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Ya I agree Conley639 thats how I feel my baby is siting in the garage. I know I will need it again one day I just can't part with it & I paid it off full its MINE.
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 2:54 PM on Nov. 18, 2010