husbands and tv shows do they get mad when talking to them

When my husband is home from work in the evening and on his days off. If I am asking a question or just talking about dinner, etc. He will give me a dirty look and them pause or even rewind his show. Any other husbands do this and do you get upset over it like I do. I usually just now wait till ads on tv or even read a book

momindiana

Asked by momindiana at 2:59 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Entertainment

• If its important I will stand in front of him... if I interrupt at all he doesn't get mad because it must be important. (Our tv is only on for about 3 hours a week).

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:02 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Yes my husband gets upset at times when I talk to him during a tv show! Or just ignors me! BASTERD! LOL! Just kidding!!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 3:05 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• LOL!! I am usually the one who growls at him..hehe... He isnt so much into shows as he is into car manuals/ mechanic books... when he is "learning" ( i say it that way cuz he doesnt HAVE to study for anything he just likes to) he gets a little snippy... but I am the one that throws the huge drama production when he interrupts me..lol I dont get to watch tv very often..so when I do... he better be on fire..and not the stop drop and roll fire..i mean engulfed in flames and dying before he interrupts me.. kidding..but you get the point :)

Tzutchka

Answer by Tzutchka at 3:06 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• LOL my husband does the same thing. But so do I. If I am really into a show and he starts talking to me I will rewind what I missed. he gets so annoyed because somehow he hears what I missed when I ... well missed it. but then when I ask him a question and he is watching something he sighs gets annoyed and pauses the TV as if I interrupted something very important.
    * I don't get annoyed I just simply rewind it and say nothing.
    CarlieJS

Answer by CarlieJS at 3:06 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I get upset when I'm watching a show and I get interrupted!!
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 3:07 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• oh and I really don't get mad. It kind of makes me laugh. I continue to interrupt his shows anyways. and ignore the fact that he is annoyed.
    CarlieJS

Answer by CarlieJS at 3:07 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Nope.. If I need to talk to my husband, or say something to him and he's watching something/gaming..etc.. he pauses/turns it off and listens/talks to me.. When we are done, he will then resume what he was doing. He doesn't get mad or irritated by being interrupted either. His view " You're my wife. You , what you want, want you need of me takes precedence over anything else I'm doing"........

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:38 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Sounds pretty typical unfortunately.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 3:53 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• yep
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 9:30 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• yep
    honesty33

Answer by honesty33 at 2:30 PM on Nov. 20, 2010