someone make me laugh! please?

I'm getting over strep throat, now I got a stomach bug from my kids (1/2 the school is out with it!)...

ObbyDobbie

Asked by ObbyDobbie at 3:04 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• well i have a kinda funny story about my son. there was a thunderstorm here the other night and it woke up my 4 month old and my 3 year old. well i was feeding the 4 month old and a the 3 year old was laying beside me. a big flash of lightning lit up the living room and my 3 yr old son asked "mommy what was that?!" so i told him lightning. with a serious face he replies "but we dont have any pickles!" i have no idea what pickles have to do with a thunderstorm but i found it funny:) hope you feel better soon!
    newlife627

Answer by newlife627 at 3:14 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• i just scare the shit out of my bf  he was taking a shower & we have a ceiling fan in the bathroom so i went up to the attic went over to where the fan was & drop a rubber snake down on him never heard him scream like a girl before & i plan on getting him with a spider real soon

ml28

Answer by ml28 at 8:01 PM on Nov. 23, 2010