do you have turkey for thanksgiving or something else

we don't like turkey so we have baked chicken and a ham

mari2120

Asked by mari2120 at 3:04 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Holidays

• We got our turkey today!!! yummy!!! We r having ham too,mashed potatoes with gravy and dinner rolls and stuffing!!!! Lots of other things but u get the picture.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:07 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Well first it depends on where we go:
    My moms family we always have turkey, mashed potatoes or potato casserole some rolls, deviled eggs
    Dads family we have ham and turkey and all the good stuff
    my husbands family... He is basque so we have all kinds of weird food that I don't eat. we do have turkey and ham but also cow tongue. pig and chicken feet and chicken hearts. all kinds of things I will never eat. LOL
    CarlieJS

Answer by CarlieJS at 3:25 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Always turkey! Then all of the traditional dishes that make Thanksgiving special to our family. I do always try to add one new item to the list each year!
    AlisonAstair

Answer by AlisonAstair at 3:52 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• We don't eat pork so ham is out for us. If we go to someone else's home then it's usually turkey. When we do Thanksgiving at home I make a chicken for the 4 of us. I know it isn't traditional but chicken is more moist.
    Daltonswife

Answer by Daltonswife at 8:37 PM on Nov. 18, 2010