I have a survey about maternity clothing, please respond!

Hi,

My name is Lyndsay and I searching for answers from expecting mothers on maternity jeans.
Please respond to these questions...It would greatly be appreciated!

Have A GREAT DAY!

1. How often do you wear jeans?

2. Has that number changed since you have become pregnant?

3. What do you look for when you purchase a pair of jeans? (comfort, stlye, fit)

4. Would you enjoy seeing fashionable jeans available in maternity sizes and styles? If so what kinds of jeans would you like to see?

5. What is your opinion of straight vs flared fit?

6. How do you feel about multi-colored banning instead of the standard blue?

7. Would you be willing to purchase a new type of jean that stretch with your body as your baby grew?

lyndzie01

Asked by lyndzie01 at 3:15 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm not pregnant anymore, but I thought since it was only a year ago I could still remember the days of maternity wear.

I wore jeans all the time while pregnant.
    No, didn't change

I looked for comfort, style and fit it had to have the whole package.

I would love to see a slight rip in the jeans for the next time I'm pregnant. or faded would be nice.
    I don't care for straight. I like a little flare, my legs looked big enough without making it obvious.

I think that it would be cool I know I've seen nude as well.

Yes, I thought I had a pair like that, but it wasn't the right fit.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 3:40 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• 1: with my first pregnancy I got a few pairs of prego jeans but they were all so big on me. i fit in my pre pregnancy jeans up until the day I had my son. This pregnancy, I think I'll get bigger so I had 2 new pairs! :)

2: Nope, didn't change.

3: I looked for comfort, style, and how they fit.

4: I'd have to agree with Sillyins on this one. I think slight rip jeans would be cute, and also faded.

5: I like a little flare. I don't like staight legged. My legs are super long so they always look funny in them.

6: I've seen a different color bans before on some my friends had and I thought that was really different and cute.

7: That would be the best pair of prego jean!
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 3:51 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• 1. How often do you wear jeans? Not too often, only when I'm working. If I'm home, its sweat pants or basket ball shorts :p.

2. Has that number changed since you have become pregnant? Not really.

3. What do you look for when you purchase a pair of jeans? (comfort, stlye, fit) something i think would be comfortable for me and the belly as well as something that looks nice.

4. Would you enjoy seeing fashionable jeans available in maternity sizes and styles? If so what kinds of jeans would you like to see? I don't know really.

5. What is your opinion of straight vs flared fit? I'm a straight leg freak. I love wearing straight legged jeans even when I'm not pregnant.

6. How do you feel about multi-colored banning instead of the standard blue? That would be cute (:

7. Would you be willing to purchase a new type of jean that stretch with your body as your baby grew? That would be amazing hahaha
    AmberLeTTeBxtcH

Answer by AmberLeTTeBxtcH at 4:11 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• 1. How often do you wear jeans? Pretty much everyday

2. Has that number changed since you have become pregnant? Only now that I'm 8 months and don't want to go buy any more that will fit.

3. What do you look for when you purchase a pair of jeans? Price, comfort and fit

4. Would you enjoy seeing fashionable jeans available in maternity sizes and styles? If so what kinds of jeans would you like to see? Mostly I just want to be able to get a pair that actually will fit right while pregnant.

5. What is your opinion of straight vs flared fit? I always wear boot cut, partially because I have big calves, and part because I wear boots a lot.

6. How do you feel about multi-colored banning instead of the standard blue? I prefer the plain old blue. :)

7. Would you be willing to purchase a new type of jean that stretch with your body as your baby grew? If it really worked like that, heck yeah!
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 5:01 PM on Nov. 18, 2010