My name is Lyndsay and I searching for answers from expecting mothers on maternity jeans.
Please respond to these questions...It would greatly be appreciated!
Have A GREAT DAY!
1. How often do you wear jeans?
2. Has that number changed since you have become pregnant?
3. What do you look for when you purchase a pair of jeans? (comfort, stlye, fit)
4. Would you enjoy seeing fashionable jeans available in maternity sizes and styles? If so what kinds of jeans would you like to see?
5. What is your opinion of straight vs flared fit?
6. How do you feel about multi-colored banning instead of the standard blue?
7. Would you be willing to purchase a new type of jean that stretch with your body as your baby grew?
Answer by Sillylins at 3:40 PM on Nov. 18, 2010
Answer by K-RydesMommy at 3:51 PM on Nov. 18, 2010
Answer by AmberLeTTeBxtcH at 4:11 PM on Nov. 18, 2010
Answer by montanagal2005 at 5:01 PM on Nov. 18, 2010
Next question overall
Would you approach a friend who verbally abuses her kids or mind your own...
Featured Posts in All Groups