i cant remember.

I dont exactly remember when my last period was. i know it was in mid to late sept. but i dont know when. the only clue i have is on oct 25 my preg test was - and on the 31st it was a +. can the dr figure it out when i go weds?

blondie09

Asked by blondie09 at 1:57 AM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• figure out what? when your period was? they can do an ultrasound an make a rough guess as to how pregnant you are.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Yeah, they won't be able to tell when your last period was. They'll ask you when it was and if you aren't sure that is fine. They will probably do a trans-vaginal ultrasound measure crown to rump length size of head etc and average those out to come to a conclusion of how far along you are.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:06 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• the doc will be able to take a guess..and whenever they do an ultrasound they will know by the measurements
    mommydabbs

Answer by mommydabbs at 12:57 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• pregnancy tests don't mean much to me unless its a blood test.. I had 3 false negatives.. so you could have been pregnant during the first test... they usually base it on the last period which would mean you probably were pregnant the beginning of oct. but when you get a ultrasound they will know for sure.. the sooner the more accurate according to the doctors..
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 6:14 PM on Nov. 4, 2008