Picture idea?!?!?

Okay so maybe I'm weird but I think it's just creative!! Be honest please =D Anyways I was at the store today and seen a tablecloth that I really liked cuz it just seems fun! I got home took it out of the package and was gettin ready to put it on the table and the more I look at it I think to myself man that would be a cute back drop for a family picture (for like a Christmas card or something). What do you ladies think? Stupid idea to use a tablecloth for a back drop or no??? Thanks and I hope you all are having a great day!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• Depends on what the tablecloth looks like.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 3:31 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• It's a off white color and then has red and green snow flakes that are different sizes..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:33 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I've done it before.
    Depending on prints and lighting, can make a great back drop.
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 3:33 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• i say use it... if you like it it must be good... people use things for fun things all the tiem it doesnt have to be made for it specifically for it to still work... sounds like a great idea
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 3:43 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I do not see a problem with it. I mean christmas photos are to be and even young at heart. I would use the cloth if you like it that much and after all it is your card and no one else's.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 4:05 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• You're incredibly creative!
    AlisonAstair

Answer by AlisonAstair at 5:19 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Its not stupid, its a good idea. try it out and if it doesnt work, put it back on the table!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 7:33 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Use it. It will look good. My mom once gave me a Black Velvet sofa cover, that thing was huge, and solid black. I hung it up behind my dresser on the wall and set my children on the dresser and took their picture, and i had to convince Walmart photo people that i took that picture myself, they didn't want to print it at first because the picture was so good they thought it was professional and copy righted. LOL Using table cloths is a good idea. If it was red or green it would be perfect.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 5:02 PM on Nov. 19, 2010