How much does mirena/iud cost??

I've tried to look it up but am finding everything from $250-1200...so does anyone know what the average is? I know some insurances cover it but I haven't checked that yet.

lexi8622

Asked by lexi8622 at 2:02 AM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I researched it a few months ago. It's around $600, but they do offer a payment plan if you can't do it all up front.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 8:40 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Uh...is there a particular reason that you posted this exact same question in two different categories? Are you just trying to waste everyone's time, including your own?
    BabyCatchinMama

Answer by BabyCatchinMama at 1:49 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• My insurance covered it in full but I would not suggest getting it it aused me so many problems and now because of it I am not able to get pregnant with fertility drugs!!! So I would not suggest it at all
    proudmama9128

Answer by proudmama9128 at 5:39 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Um, to babycatchinmama...it takes about two seconds to copy/paste and if you actually read the question, you wouldn't have clicked on/read the same one again...wasting no one's times..and the OBVIOUS reason as to why i asked it in two different places was to get the most answers, which i did...so thanks.
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 1:05 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Why are you posting this in the Trying to Conceive catagory? This is not the Tryong to AVOID conceiving
    Anonymous