Has anyone...

been told that you had two sacs and had twins?! I have 2 sacs in my ultrasound but my doctor didn't give a for sure if there was another baby in there. I'm about 6 weeks, I only got an ultrasound early but I've miscarried 2 other times. I never had 2 sacs when I was pregnant with my son so this is very different for me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like twins. Maybe God is giving you 2 for the 2 you lost? Good luck and prayers for you and your family.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:45 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• i was thinking the same thing lol
    kai302

Answer by kai302 at 3:46 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I had two sacs with my first pregnancy....and yes there were two babies in there! But you couldn't see the babies on the ultrasound until I was about 8 weeks along.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 3:49 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• The doctor will most likely do another ultrasound soon. Good luck! I know I would be going crazy wanting to know!
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 4:21 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• My twins were in 2 sacs. Congrats! and good luck!
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 4:54 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• One baby only needs one sac sooo I would tend to think there are two in there. Time will tell.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:44 PM on Nov. 18, 2010