What are some product names/websites where I can find an add-on seat for a double srtoller - for an older 3rd child?

I have 2 girls 3.5 and 21 mos. They are in a double stroller. I'm expecting a 3rd baby late April/early May, but am asking for a nicer stroller for Christmas (like a BOB). When the baby comes, the girls will have just turned 4 and 2. I have considered a triple stroller but am thinking the 4 year old will evenually be able to ride a trike when I go out walking (she's really not yet getting how to pedal it, though - it will likely be while before she is good enough to keep up). I power-walk 4-7 days/week for an hour+ for fitness and need the kids to be able to keep up with my pace. Unfortunately, hubby works a lot so I can't consistently leave the kids in his care while I walk. I have considered a buggy-board type of attachment but am thnking seat would be better since I walk for long periods and my oldest will tire of standing. PLEASE HELP!!!! Thank You!

MommaEmma

Asked by MommaEmma at 3:45 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• Have you tried One Step Ahead? They have some pretty interesting gadgets for strollers.
    Chocolatespring

Answer by Chocolatespring at 2:19 AM on Nov. 19, 2010