Holidays

Anyone else NOT in the holiday mood?
I personally am already tired of the family drama crap.... would love for it just to be my hubby and step son.

MrsDAP

Asked by MrsDAP at 3:45 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Holidays

• I am in a holiday mood, BUT the family drama is really starting to pull me out of it. My dad is just the latest to get on my case about the fact that it will only be my husband and my kids and me for Thanksgiving this year, and Christmas actually. No one seems to care that I am 35 weeks pregnant, miserable, uncomfortable, and would rather just be around my kids and my husband and have a nice calm day instead of running here and there and everywhere I don't want to be!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 3:48 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I'm excited about the holidays, and have really limited exposure to the family drama. It's not worth it to let others wreck our holidays. I'm going to enjoy my husband and sons, make sure it's special in our home, and the rest can enjoy the drama if that's what they want.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 3:50 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I'm done with major holidays for the year!!

Our last major holiday was Diwali (at the beginning of the month).. We do not celebrate another major holiday until Jan. when we celebrate Lohri.. I'm on holiday cruise control until then.. lol
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:51 PM on Nov. 18, 2010