Considering facebook?

Im not on facebook and cafemom is really the only internet thing I do. Some of my friends say I should join. Is it really all its cracked up to be?

bellsandheels

Asked by bellsandheels at 3:46 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I enjoy keeping up with my friends. Especailly my out of state ones. I think it depends on who you end up being 'friends' with and how well you learn to utilize the 'hide' tool. lol.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:48 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I personally like it.
    I keep in touch with some of my family that way and have created a "girls group" of those who I went to school with. We get together once in a while.
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 3:47 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I left Facebook about a month ago..the whole site is as ridiculous as myspace.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 6:00 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I don't have one... I did for 2 days and the drama began, its too much connection with dramatic people (speaking of my own family, etc.)
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:47 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• face book is very addictive once u get the hang of it and sumtimes well most time its mure intresting than tv u bee surprise wat u learn about ppl
    kai302

Answer by kai302 at 3:48 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I enjoy it! You connect to alot of people you lost contact with!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 3:49 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• So connecting to old friends is the good part. Whats the bad I here there is a lot of drama?
    bellsandheels

Comment by bellsandheels (original poster) at 3:54 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I'm on it & it takes a bunch of your time!! It's nice to connect w/family & friends...I've found classmates as well as relatives! You can post things & people will comment..can upload pix's, play games, it's nice..tyr it & if you don't like it you can always get off, right?
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 4:00 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Its only drama if you are 'friends' with people who create drama. If you are just keeping in contact with your actual friends there shouldn't be an issue (if there is defriend that person and move on)
    seturkey

Answer by seturkey at 4:02 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• A lot of people get into playing games and then invite you to play, or post something every hour on the hour and I've found that I have 1 or 2 that I went to school with that are always down and negative.
    But Mommie - totally agree with the "hide" tool. Thats a lifesaver!
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 4:03 PM on Nov. 18, 2010