I don't know how to respond to the people who answered my question?

Sometimes I wonder about my intelligence level. Anyway, I asked a question in regards to my marriage and such and I received wonderful replies, but I don't know how to reply back?? Help....

angelsoul219

Asked by angelsoul219 at 2:06 AM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• add an answer to the question :) you can add in the names of specific people if you want like:

angelsoul- thank you for reply

blahblah- what about...?

etc
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I usually,leave a message on their home page,explaining my gratefulness to them
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 3:44 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• make a final post, close the question, pick a best answer and if you want send PM or chatterbox comments.
    LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 7:31 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• If you want to respond not that you have to.You just click on there name its normal in blue writting.an it will take you to their page an you can send a message from there.
    fearful5

Answer by fearful5 at 10:40 AM on Nov. 4, 2008