Do you think it was unfair that Brandy got the boot on DWTS?

Bristol Palin is STILL there & Brandy got the boot..HOW!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Entertainment

• Part of it is the voting by the fans. I've never understood how they do that. I think Bristol has made a lot of improvement, and I think she really has guts, but Brandy was a much better dancer. But it's not just on talent and ability, it's popularity, and Bristol was evidently more popular. FAir, I guess it is. They set up the show to attract viewers, that's the bottom line. I can understand how people would feel it isn't fair though.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 4:08 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Tea Party members thought it is a vote for Sarah
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 4:09 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• LOL. I never watch...dumb show....but it seems everyone who watches thinks that Brandy is a much better dancer than Bristol. We know why she is still there......and will probably win,
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 4:10 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• i think its unfair that people have to put up with watching bristol on a show that used to be enjoyable.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:12 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Apparently Tea Partiers love DWTS... What can I say, I voted for Brandy, Jennifer & Kyle... But apparently more people voted for her...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:25 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• We have watched other less talented stay while better dancers left. Now, it is a problem because of politics. If you want to be upset think about what Bush did to Gore. That was important. This is just a dance show.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:27 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I think there's more important things to worry about then some dumb show who's only purpose is to give stars who's carerrs are failing a boost.
    cutebaby06

Answer by cutebaby06 at 4:44 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Very unfair. Palin should have been gone weeks ago.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:55 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I didn't care for Brandy but that being said she was a much better dancer than Palin!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 5:20 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Some guy in Wisconsin shot his TV in anger after finding out Brandy was being booted for Bristol. Saw it on the news.
    Anonymous