Does anyone else feel this way about Cafemom?

I have to say that I've been having a rough time with my DH recently. But about 2 weeks ago we hit a turning point and things are getting back to where they were. I see light at the end of the tunnel! I have to say that Cafemom has been a wonderful place for me to ask questions and get advice so I can see things more clearly. Even when I don't agree with answers it is insightful to see how others view things. It's nice to have a sounding board for issues I don't want to air to the world! Also it is inspiring to hear others stories about their marriage. It give me the courage to be stronger and a better person. THANK you! Does anyone else feel this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Agreed, Glad you and your Hubby are working things out! :)
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 4:14 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• most of the time yes. i usually only come for advice on here about recipes and opinions on certain goings on in my life. i like to hear from other people's perspectives. and i really love answering questions and giving back the good advice i get. i just wish the drama and trolls didnt exist on here.. some people really need advice and get shot down for it by bitches.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:14 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• 100% AGREE! I too feel like Thanking Everyone!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 4:15 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• AGREE!!!
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 4:16 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• First:

I'm happy to hear that things are going better for you.. I hope things continue on a positive curve for now on.

As far as my opinion about CM... I think CM is like anything else in life. It's all about perception. What you put in, what you are looking for, what you cultivate, is what you will get in return.. What one see's in CM, what they experience, what info/vibe ect... one takes from here , is all about the individual and how the choose to see/do those things.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:16 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I feel the exact same way! I've always wanted a baby, but im in a same sex relationship, and it's not that easy for us to conceive
    (or so I thought) I got some great advice and we found a very simple way and inexspencive way to do it and now it's looking like i'm finally gonna get my baby! and it wasn't until this website that i seen the light at the end of the tunnel as well.
    future_mommy01

Answer by future_mommy01 at 4:17 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Oh most definately! I value the true and honest opinions these wonderful women share! :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:18 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Absolutely! This is a great place to come and feel you wll be accepted, not bashed, answered honestly and helped through other moms experiences and opinions. I'm glad that you found it. Now that you're in a better place, also check out the different groups. Whatever your interest is, you can find other moms that you can connect with. Whether it's cooking (or just needing a little help with simple recipes) or photography (or you need some new ideas) or pets or about a million other things. Some are localized and even have playdates so you can meet in person with moms whose kids are similar in age. Check them out, I'm sure you'll find good ideas there as well.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 4:19 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I can agree with that. I only post questions asking advice (rarely) but I usually get good helpful responses. Even the ones I don't agree with give me a different perspective on things. There are some meanies, but that comes with it I think.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:19 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I agree. I'm new to CM and so far I have really enjoyed it. It helps me to know that I can come to CM vent and ask questions. I feel so much better many times just knowing that I am not alone. I also like the feedback that I get. Sometimes I get a reality check and it helps me to view things differently. I'm so grateful to CM and it's members =))
    hljones

Answer by hljones at 4:23 PM on Nov. 18, 2010