Is there one (or more) user on here that you can count on to be a Debby Downer or be rude when she answers?

It is against the rules to name names and that would be rude of us to do so.... so a simple yes or no will suffice. :)

But am I alone here? I have two that seem to have nothing better going on in their lives than to be rude.

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 4:20 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Even the Anon are known by those of us that are frequent Answerers - their style of writing, they are easily identified. We may not know their true identities but they are pretty much pegged.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:01 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• There are a few. It's funny when they go anon and you have a pretty good idea of who they are.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:23 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Oh, absolutely! I can count on the same people voting me down on every answer I give, whether it's about politics or pets, and those same people will be negative on every question I ask, too.... Such is life.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:38 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I do not like when you receive a thumbs down when all you' re doing is answering a question without profanity, rudeness and then you get mocked and just go Huh?? Are you for real? Get a life already.... But cafe mom has beed like this for awhile. It actually has improved signifincantly and now there are adult conversations with valid question and answer.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 4:34 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Me too Anouck....because I am one of those terrible Democrats,ya know.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 4:40 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• It is very upsetting to have those on here, but I guess there is only so much that can be done. The majority of people on here are sincere, but then as you called them, the Debby Downers start attacking someone for their opinion. It should be only adults here, and everyone should be allowed to express an opinion without being bashed by someone else.I think it happens partly because no one knows who they are, and they try to take the upper hand, and then it becomes a power game. Maybe they're just having a bad day, but more likely a bad life. They get upset because they've made bad decisions that have resulted in complications in their life, and then they start blaming others, or wanting others to say it's ok,and they start looking for the least little slight or politically incorrect statement, and pounce on it as an example that someone else is doing something wrong, and in their own mind that makes them better. IMHO.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 4:45 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I know a couple... I know I have answered one comment not so nice today so I hope I'm not one of them! Sorry :0(
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 4:26 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Oh yes there is always some one who has something neg. to say your not alone girl
    NevansMommy

Answer by NevansMommy at 4:32 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I know of a couple . I don't even waste my time on their questions. Lol
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 4:44 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Oh yeah. Being a far-right leaning, "fundie" Christian Conservative, I can count on the fact that there are a few people who will automatically vote my answers down, without even reading them, much less considering what I say. But, that's ok. That's their problem,not mine. I'm very comfortable with who I am, and very confident in my choices, beliefs, and morals. Oh,and by the way, "fundie" is not an insult. Not to a true Christian. In fact, I wear it as a badge of honor,FYI.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 4:55 PM on Nov. 18, 2010