Does the thought of giving birth again scare you a little? (The Pain)

I want more children I really do but sometimes, not all the time, when I think about the pain and ripping and the swelling of my poor vajayjay I rethink it.

Jenaiko01

Asked by Jenaiko01 at 4:37 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It did, but with the blessing of an epidural I felt nothing.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:38 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• NOPE! I would and more then likely will do it again! It is such a little amount of time being in pain for a life time of love!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 4:39 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I would do it again in a heartbeat! My LO is worth all the pain!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 4:39 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I have three boys and I was scared every time! Of course it's some thing every pregnant woman thinks about at some point during pregnancy, and some women think about it before getting pregnant. However, it's so worth it!
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 4:41 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• i waited 12yrs before i got preggo my first birth was natural 2nd epidural so wen it came time to push tha vajayjay was numb n it didnt felel like my insiders were being rip i was terrified to
    kai302

Answer by kai302 at 4:41 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Not really. When I got pregnant with my 2nd yeah I did get a little scared but after having her I know I can handle the pain pretty well. The ONLY part I'm not looking forward to with my next is "the ring of fire" lol because that was the worse, but I'm not scared :)
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 4:41 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I had a c-section the first time, so I didn't experience the same "ripping and swelling" you did, heh. But I was in labor for 26 hours, and actively pushing for about 3 hours before the c-section, so it wasn't a picnic, for sure. But no, I can't wait to do it again! I'm currently 19 weeks, and I'm actually going to go as natural as possible with this one :)
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:43 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• the only reason i would be scared now is knowing i'd have to have a repeat c-section. i have three kids and my last two were born via cesarean. i absolutely hate surgery and everything involved with it. if i were told i would 100% be given a vbac i would have another kid for sure! we want a little boy!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:44 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• when we were trying to get pregnant with baby number 2 after we you know I would think to myself why did we not use anything lol. Not because I didn't want to, but because I was so scared of what was about to come because I forgot about the pain before and didn't know what it was going to feel like lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:46 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• i can't wait to do it again! i got the epidural though so it was pretty painless til the next night haha. i wish i were pregnant again already.
    pretend2fly

Answer by pretend2fly at 4:47 PM on Nov. 18, 2010