is it possible to have pregnancy symptoms this early.

I know I found out before my period was due with my first DD, but don't remember how early. I thought it was almost 2 weekis early, but I could be wrong. DH and I are trying to get pregnant. I have been neauseas for like 3 or 4 days now off and on and I have had no energy what so ever, but at the sametime I been craving pickles lol although I thought the pickles could be because DH bought some last week and I ate some they tasted so good I thought it was because we haven't bought them in a while lol. I started my period this month on the 3rd so my period should start between the 30th and the 2nd.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I found i was pregnant when i was a week. I already had symptoms. Good luck!!
    Milf09344

Answer by Milf09344 at 5:08 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I started having preg symptoms 2 wks before I missed my period.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 5:09 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• i found out i was pregnant 2 weeks before i missed my period those doller tests are pretty quick at picking it up i bought a few 12 doller ones with the blue lines those were neg but the pink likes showed pos......im now 10 weeks pregnant and i was also craving hot peppers early on before i knew i was pregnant i dont know if that has to do with it or just something you want.......but if you havnet take a test.....if its neg wait a week and test again
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 5:17 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I'd say, yeah pretty early.
    Anonymous

• I Personally think it is pretty early, I didn't start having cravings until my 2nd trimester... But I do wish you the best and will be sending baby dust your way :)
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 4:47 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• It's way too early. If your cycle is a standard 28-day cycle, then you are most likely ovulated right now. Even if one of those buggars made his way to your egg today, it would be too early to feel any pregnancy symptoms.
    Linds2Horse

Answer by Linds2Horse at 4:51 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• It early but not out of the question I was almost for sure the wkend I did but we were trying too
    3momamber

Answer by 3momamber at 4:55 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• i think its a bit too early to tell yet.
    mach1racer

Answer by mach1racer at 8:13 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Sxs don't usually start until your hormones start really flowing LOL after implantation is when they start to double every day.  It usually isn't until 2 weeks after implantation that all the nice preggo sxs's start to show up.  However, I have heard of people who have had them before but many times it think it is symptomatic.

christinato

Answer by christinato at 9:28 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I had symptpms right after conception, and no it wasn't wishful thinking bc we werent trying and I couldn't figure out what was wrong with me.
    LSUFFMomma

Answer by LSUFFMomma at 11:58 AM on Nov. 19, 2010