help?

ok i have the iud birthcontrol in and i have had it in since may. I have been feeling a little dizy but tonight I want to the bathroom and when I went to wipe there was some skin that came out that had a little blood on it? I don't mean to sound nasty but that is what happen has anyone eles had this happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had that once with a urinary tract infection. Just to be sure everything is okay, call your doc ASAP to make sure that you don't have a uterine infection from the IUD, and to make sure it's placed right and not scratching you.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 8:54 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• No, but for precautionary measures I would defiantly seek a medical opinion on this one just in case something is wrong with the IUD
    anaandryan

Answer by anaandryan at 4:45 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Uh...is there any particular reason you posted this exact question twice in two different categories? Do you just want to waste everyone's time, including your own?
    BabyCatchinMama

Answer by BabyCatchinMama at 1:47 PM on Nov. 4, 2008