what is wrong with me?

It is strange because I have cramps. Like menstral cramps like all the time off and on. I donot get cramps when I am on my period, but I get them when I am not due for a period I will have them all the time off and on. Why do I get cramps when I am not on my period, but when I am on my period I don't get them? Also I been neasuseas for 3 days now. I don't know if that has something to do with when I had my baby 2 years ago, but I was leaking spinal fluid and had 2 blood patches and noone knows what is wrong with me. My waist down my legs go dumb I get every day headaches and neck pain. What does this sound like? I been also having I think acid refle which I haven't ever had a problem with

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Health

• Sounds like you need to see a doctor, could be a lot of things, some serious.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 4:57 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• as for the stomach pain could be lactose intalance. Or maybe algeic now to wheat products. stay away from them. When I was having pains in left side and did not know and still not know what is wrong with me. Keep a diary of what you eat, when eat, and when and if foods do borth you. If not check with a doctor.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 5:00 PM on Nov. 18, 2010