2 year old with GERD

So DD was just diagnosed with GERD. Anyone know of a good diet to put her on that will help with it. Or maybe just know of a website I can look at that has guidelines?
hopefully this makes sense! lol
thanks!

Addisyns_mommy

Asked by Addisyns_mommy at 5:08 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son was diagnosied with Gerd when he was 6 months, However, I didnt find much info online, I just googled and looked at several sites. What I was finding that sometimes they grow out of it, and so far mine has stopped spitting up all the time.
    Good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 5:25 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Thank You!
    Addisyns_mommy

Comment by Addisyns_mommy (original poster) at 6:37 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• My LO was diagnosed with GERD really early on. It was so bad he suffered from weight loss and he ended up seeing a specialist and was on different types of steroids. However, I hope this is not the case with your LO. Mine eventually grew out of it (Thank God) I hoping the same for you.

Here is a diet plan I found on GERD hope this helps. http://www.gicare.com/diets/gerd.aspx
    AMarineWife

Answer by AMarineWife at 9:39 AM on Nov. 19, 2010