I was so stuck.. But today I went down a half a pound!

How long is the longest you have been stuck at a weight in a weight-loss program? I think I have been stuck at 170 for over a month. Uggh. I need to loose another 8 lb by Dec 2nd. Well I don't need to it is my goal.

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 5:45 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Congrats Mama!! way to go - I was stuck at 150 and now at 157 - it went the wrong way lol!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:48 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• omg i am stuck a 170 too!! its been two weeks for me and am going crazy.. am eating 1200 calories a day.. and am moving alllllllllll day long.. not working out yet.. am waiting to pass my 6 weeks ( just had a baby a month ago).. i need to wait for another two weeks to start working out so that i can HOPEFULLY start losing some weight.. good luck! and let me know if u start losing any. and how did u do it!!
    Layan82

Answer by Layan82 at 3:40 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• OMG my friend was stuck at her weight for years, no matter what she did :(. We are doing the Body By Vi 90 Day challenge and during her first 90 days she lost 20lbs!! My husband has lost 5lbs his first week and I am just working on maintaining :). It really has been amazing to see such a difference not only in weight but my hubby has WAY more energy because he is getting better nutrients!! If you do the transformation kit like we are then you can totally lose 8lbs girl. Just check it out.

Stop by my cafemom group for support and tips~ Transform Your Body Inside & Out

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 8:53 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• That is awesome, I was stuck at a weight for months until I joined a personal training group. The training is very motivating to do even the off days workouts.
    So good for you.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 11:26 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Yay! Congrats!
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 2:19 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• it happens mostly when our body is altering our fats and gaining muscle.. which is why you should also measure.. you may notice you haven't lost weight, but may have lost an inch off your waist and wasn't even aware of it because you were concentrating on your weight.

congrats :)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:25 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Good Going! Keep the Faith!
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 12:11 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Congrats on the weightloss!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:49 AM on Jan. 9, 2011