In my state MD they just found a body in a closed cardbord box.

And they suspect suspicious activity? WOW what other dumb head lines have you hears?

Edit the box was taped closed with duct tape! DUH..

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 5:49 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• This was one that we had... "Rodents won't stop work on hwy 287" (those hardworking rodents.. never taking a break...lol)

(it was about ground hogs being in an area where they were expanding the hwy)
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 5:51 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Well, I guess there is always that one in a million chance that they crawled in the box to have a stroke... But yeah, something should go without saying!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:51 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• lmao... If I know I'm going to die, I would love to make it look "suspicious" and leave the investigators completely perplexed.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:55 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• lol
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 6:06 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Reminds me of that story/joke about the dog named 'Sex'. Heard of it? I can't remember it all, but I think the owner was outside calling for 'Sex'.
    A cardboard box. With a dead body inside. Suspicious? What makes them suspicious of that? LOL! Hot damn, ya'll got some on-top-of-it police up there, huh? (I'm sure ours is sooo much better! again, LOL!)
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 6:23 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• DUH ya don't say George?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:36 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• <~~~ originally from MD
    tnmomofive

• The person could have been homeless living in the box, and it's possible that they died of natural causes or weather related causes (such as being drunk and stumbling home and just crashed out somewhere along the way). So it's not that off the wall of a statement.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:26 PM on Nov. 19, 2010