Do you have any traditions that you do craft wise with your family?

Usually we have a huge gingerbread party each year.. HOw about you?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 5:53 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• We have lots.. but the first one that comes to mind is that we make gumdrop turkeys.  I have a picture of it if anyone is interested.

Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 5:55 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• We make catnip stockings for our cats....much stronger than the ones that you buy in the pet shop. We buy children's socks that are holiday decorated and use polyester fiberill stuffing and tons of fresh catnip! We tie the top very tightly with yarn. One new one for each cat! Lots of fun! Merry Christmas to all pets too!
    AlisonAstair

Answer by AlisonAstair at 6:02 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• We make cookies with the grandkids and at thanksgiving time we make Gingerbread houses for Christmas decorations
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:18 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• We (me, my mom, my sisters , my husband and my brother if we can talk him into it) make candy wreaths for all the school teachers (my mom's a teacher). I hate making them but we make them EVERY year! My mom waits for us to come out and visit and she pulls out the big bags of candy, the yarn and a wire wreath for each of us! IT's something she used to do with my grandma for her teachers when she was little =)
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 6:22 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• My kids look forward to doing construction paper turkeys.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 6:31 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Christmas ornaments!! ;o)

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:16 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Easter is our crafting holiday: We dye eggs with onion skins and make our traditional Easter Bunny Cake.
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 8:41 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• We make christmas tree ornaments each year . I am a huge hallmark fan but thought it would be better to show him his own creation.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 11:11 PM on Nov. 18, 2010