whoelse cries when a baby is born in 16 nd preqnant .?

am i da onlii 1 lol hormonesss

lola0831

Asked by lola0831 at 6:12 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Entertainment

• Depends..sometimes i have cried and tohers I havent. Like in the new season with the 15 year old girl who was adopted..i cried because I was amazed that the guy who got her pregnant showed up for the birth and stood by her threw it all. THAT made me cry lol
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 6:17 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I only saw it once, but, yeah, I got pretty teared up. :)
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 6:20 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• What upsets me is that this show is a seasonal thing. Which means they need new girls each season. To me that just makes some girls wanna get pregnant to be on MTV. Look at how famous the girls from the first season got. In my opinion this show only encourages teen pregnancy instead of preventing it
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:28 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I cry on any show when a baby is born, even sitcoms! I'm a wuss! :P
    MynTop

Answer by MynTop at 6:34 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• For sure, I am a softy, I have been known to cry at Hallmark commercials.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 6:44 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I cry when their stupid boyfriends leave them all alone and dont help. I wish I could help some of them out.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 7:21 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I think its sad that they can make a series about knocked up teenage girls.....my daughter doesnt watch it and I very rarely catch the show..... the one or two shows i have seen parts of usually show a very immature boy who doesnt want to grow up and take on responsibility and the future mommy isnt much better just makes me feel bad for the baby....thats who needs our tears the poor baby!
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 8:13 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I don't cry but it's just sad to see the girls struggling to finish school and the bf is just sitting there either not caring or no help to them at all.

waitin4u

Answer by waitin4u at 11:31 AM on Nov. 19, 2010