Plastic Surg Question

I have a friend who just got breast implants b/c they got smaller after having her child. She still plans on having more children so how will this work as far breast feeding, etc? I wanted to tell her to wait until after having all her kids but didn't want to get involved. I am just curious how this will effect her implants b/c I am assume they get bigger and smaller, etc and may turn saggy. Anyone out there have implants when they got pregnant? I am kinda mad at her b/c she is more into herself than her child. She has fake everything! She even let her two week old CIO for 45 min straight! Sorry had to vent.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:32 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• What is CIO
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:36 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I have breast implants, and to be honest the only effect that my pregnancy had on them was they got even bigger. After I had my son they went back down to what they were pre-pregnancy and I do not have a problem with sagging. However I didn't get mine ridiculously huge either. And regarding letting her 2 week old CIO for 45 min is incredibly sad!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 6:37 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• yes Ts I totally agree that it is sad. There is a ton of other things she has done too. Like sleeping thru him crying b/c he fell forward in his swing and was up side down! Tho it was the fathers fault too b/c he left him untended to go jogging. They both also were so anxious to get 8 hours of sleep that they would put like 2 scoops of formula in his breast milk bottle so he would sleep longer. The poor baby put on like 10 lbs in a short period of time. Not to mention the risk of liver damage due to not measuring it out properly.

Will she be able to breast fed with implants?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:48 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Ditto to what TsMommy said above.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:48 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Sound to me like she is one of those "A baby is a great fashion accessory, except when they are being a baby.." kind of women.
    My advice, DONT GET INVOLVED. If her baby is only 2 weeks old and THIS kind of crap is already happening, I would be straight up with her about the things that she is doing that upsets me, and unless she is willing to listen, I would WALK AWAY. Sounds like something awful will end up happening, and there is nothing you can do about it...
    I had a friend who was awful to her kids too... I stuck it out and tried to be her friend, so I could keep an eye on her kids, but it wasnt worth it. Anything I said, she would twist. She would tell me she did ___ to her kids, and when I would try to help her out, she would flip out on me... I almost called CPS on her dumbass...
    Cutting her out of my life was the best thing I did.
    Doesnt sound like she cares much to me...
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 7:24 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I didn't know you could breastfeed with them, I want a lift at least but I was going to. Wait till we where done having kids. Honestly they should make a law giving free boobs to women after childbirth .. you know if it was their penises it would be a law in minutes!
    ThaSs

Answer by ThaSs at 10:30 AM on Nov. 19, 2010