VTech Smile Motion

I am thinking of getting this system for my son for xmas. Do you like the system? What do you reccomend as far as what games to get for an almost 3 year old and what actual system to get (they seem to have a few different versions)? Does your 3 year olds actually play this or just get frustrated, etc? Thanks!

anxious1stimer

Asked by anxious1stimer at 6:37 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• We got our at the time 2 year old the regular VSmile and he kinda plays it. He's now 3 1/2 and is getting the hang of the Wubsy game. But for some reason, the other day he took a game out while it was on and now the thing won't even turn on at all.
    dragonlady320

Answer by dragonlady320 at 8:12 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I got the Gameboy DS for our son when he was one and he still loves it. They have preschool and learning games as well. He is 4 now and still loves it. We are getting another for our youngest who just turned 1 .
    ThaSs

Answer by ThaSs at 10:24 AM on Nov. 19, 2010