im having a breech baby:::::

just got home form the hospital from my " version" and now i have some questions, she is butt down and stuck in my pelvis and she wouldnt even budge at all, do you think she will possible turn at all in the next????4 weeks,im at 36 weeks....?????

guera1977

Asked by guera1977 at 6:45 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Don't panic. You still have plenty of time, she will likely be in the right position when it comes time to deliver. They change positions a lot - favor one for awhile, then change up. Most of the time the baby turns.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 6:47 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Anything is possible! Did they give you some positions to try to help her move on her own? I have no idea what they are but I know there are some.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:49 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• You still have time for baby to turn. Don't panic about the baby being breech, my second twin was breech, it was a little rough but we got through it fine. You will be OK
    sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 6:49 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• There is still time for her to turn.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 6:53 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Babies can turn during labor. Today's position is only an indication of today.

There is a website called spinning babies. Check that out. Have you tried hot/cold therapy to flip her?

You can deliver breech. Women do. It all the time.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:17 PM on Nov. 18, 2010