help me think i am pregnant but dont know

hello my name is sabrina and i am 18 years young i am very concernd if i am pregnant or something else is wrong with me so here it goes....... i havent had a period for almost 2 months and my last period which was on september 3 was only a day and it was light weell i havent started since then and i keep spotting light pink and then stopping then again and i took a test and it was negative and i dont know what else can be wrong with me.... id appreciate anyones help

brinamarie

Asked by brinamarie at 6:47 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Go to the doctor and have a blood test done.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:48 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I would go see you OBGYN. They can do a urine or blood test.
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 6:49 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• You should go see a gynecologist. You may be pregnant (I don't know how likely that is since you had a negative test), but other factors (stress, birth control pills, etc.) can make your periods off. A visit to the doctor can set your mind at ease, and make sure you are being taken care of if there is something amiss.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 6:50 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• If you've been exercising a lot, or if your body fat is too low, it could cause your period to stop. Also there are other conditions. Go to your doctor.

Answer by Bmat at 7:00 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• The risk of other posibilities going untreated is too great not to go to the doctors. It is possible to have false negatives with pregnancy tests, and it's always a good idea to buy two, and test a week apart. Go to your doctor, and ask to have a test run. It will give you peace of mind. GL!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 7:19 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• i had tests do that to me before. when i got pregnant with my son, i had a blood test done when i was 4 weeks pregnant and it was negative but when i took a dollar store test two weeks later it came back positive. now with my second one i took a pregnancy test when i was 3 weeks that said negative but when i was 5 weeks they came back positive lol. ur best bet is to go to the OB though.
    AmberLeTTeBxtcH

Answer by AmberLeTTeBxtcH at 7:31 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• thank you everybody for trying to help me i appeciate it ii jus really wanna know
    brinamarie

Comment by brinamarie (original poster) at 3:26 AM on Nov. 19, 2010