Need some Advice adult content

Ok I dont want to sound nasty or nothing but I got a problem....My Marine Corps Ball is this Saturday and I started my period on Sunday and my period is heavy and I dont think i'm going to finish by Saturday...My dress is light blue and I really dont want to go threw an embarrasement of having my dress covered of blood. I wear pads and it still goes through my panties....what do ya'll suggest for me to do?

Espinosa

Asked by Espinosa at 6:55 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Health

• Wear a heavy duty tampon and heavy duty maxipad. It might be worth it, for your peace of mind to use one of those adult diapers- I think they have them that look like underpants?

Answer by Bmat at 6:58 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I'd wear a tampon and a pad, and be sure to go to the restroom frequently to make sure everything is ok.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 6:58 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I'm not a fan of pads... Do you have something against tampons? If not, maybe you can double up, and make sure to change them frequently. A 7 day period is pretty long, surely by Saturday the flow won't be at its heaviest? But if you use both a pad and a tampon, and make sure to check every couple of hours, you should be fine!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:58 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Have you ever worn tampons. I bleed heavily also and I always wear the super tampons and a large pad. Also you could maybe wear a couple extra pairs of panties.
    Anonymous

• waer a big tampon and a maxi pad. And bring some extra tampons and pads to go to the bathroom and change it often.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 7:05 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• pads arent going to help unless u want to change them every hour at ur ball. ur best bet is a super tampon and a small pad/liner. if u go to walmart or something there are these tampons called the U they dont take up that much room in ur purse cuz of small sizes and they have pads and liners that are tiny as well. good luck.
    AmberLeTTeBxtcH

Answer by AmberLeTTeBxtcH at 7:45 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Thank you everyone for your advices...I never used tampons before but i'm going to give it a try for the special occasion that I'm going to....
    Espinosa

Comment by Espinosa (original poster) at 8:13 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I agree with the first PP. Wear a heavy duty tampon, and a couple of large, thick, winged pads. Good luck.
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 12:40 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• yea deff go with a tampon the heavy flow one and also maybe a pad just in case...hope you have a wonderful night!!
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 10:13 AM on Nov. 19, 2010