just wondering... adult content

Does sex really help you to dilate when your far enough along? Im 36weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• They say it might. But at 36 weeks, that is too early to go into labor. If you are thinking about self-inducing labor,don't do it. Your baby could have some long-lasting problems if born only a few weeks early. TRY to make it to 40 weeks
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 7:09 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• If you're concerned about intercourse at this stage in pregnancy, while it's likely to be a little difficult, there's nothing wrong with it unless your doctor has told you not to. GL!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 7:16 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I got DD out at 39 weeks with sex but I was already dialated and effaced. I'm 37 weeks today and so far it hasn't done a damn thing, lol! I just started to dilate though so we'll be trying again this weekend to maybe get her to come out on hubs b-day (the 22nd!)
    SweetiePeasMama

Answer by SweetiePeasMama at 7:27 PM on Nov. 18, 2010