True lesbian love, please be nice adult content

This question is for the ladies who have been in a relationship with another woman. I think that I might be a lesbian and I love when I see stories about true lesbian love because it seems to be a lot of passion and romance. I've never been with another woman before, but I'm ready to see what lesbian love is all about. I've felt this way for many years and I've always wondered how it would feel to be in love with someone of the same sex. I know it's not a phase and I really don't want to be in a relationship with men anymore, and I don't want to be penetrated by a man anymore.

How is it to be in love and to be intimate with another woman?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• I haven't, but all I can say is this. If you just don't want to be in a relationship with men anymore, and want to try one with a woman, then try one. If you don't like it, if it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. But what if it does? You won't know if you don't try. And, just because the first one doesn't, doesn't mean any others won't.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:28 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I have never had a lesbian relationship but..
    Love is love, It doesnt change because now you want love with a woman. Find someone you like. Take it slow. get to know her. And if it works great. If it doesnt, there are plenty of fish in the sea.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 9:22 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I have been in a relationship with a woman and in a lot of ways it is better. However I was the "man" in the relationship and I really didn't like that. We were both feminine but with her personality I ended up being the one to take care of her all the time. I like to be spoiled sometimes so that part didn't work for me. However Our relationship was for over a year and it was great sometimes. She was my first sexual experience and it was hers as well. We learned together and it was a lot of fun. Even without ever being with a man before though I still wanted to be penetrated. If you try it I don't think you will be sorry. Even if you don't end up caring for it then you will know for sure. I hope it works out for you. Good luck!
    xredstarsx

Answer by xredstarsx at 10:59 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I'm bisexual and have been in the type of relationship you're seeking. I found technically speaking it's not all that different from being involved with a man but the dynamic is TOTALLY different. As a PP said usually one ends up being the stronger, dominant partner. I didn't feel too much that way but I was very protective of my girl and she needed someone to protect her at the time (she was in the process of trying to break it off with her abusive BF and father of her little boy).

Try to picture the emotional complications of dating someone like yourself. Women are emotional, regardless of their sexual orientation. It's been my experience that dating a man is actually simpler since men are a lot easier to read and figure out.

Put yourself out there and see what happens. The bond between two women who love each other is an amazing thing. Intimacy with another woman is something very special as well...GL!! :)
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:51 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I was in a 15 year relationship with a woman and we had a child together. After a while, you are simply a person in a relationship with another person. You don't think about the fact that it's a woman. Just the rest of the world sees it that way. We never held hands in public and people often thought we were sisters. I was not happy. I missed just being able to show affection and hug in public without being stared at. I realized after a couple of years I was not a lesbian. I missed testosterone in my life! Now I have it and I'm happier than ever. I really missed the sex big time!!
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 8:17 PM on Nov. 19, 2010