a crush

Ok so I just re-entered the world of retail, there is this guy that comes in daily where I work. He always comes to my line and we joke with each other and have talked some. I have a crush on him, would never act on it, but it makes me feel guilty that I even find him so attractive. Is it horrible to look forward to seeing someone whose not my husband?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• I work in a male dominated profession and find myself in the company of fit attractive men quite a lot. In MY opinion there's nothing wrong with reading the menu as long as you don't plan on sampling any of the selections. My husband chats up attractive women - he's Mr Personality (so they think...lol) so I don't feel bad about the odd rumblings of physical attraction to other men. We're human! As long as you don't lead the guy on to think he's gonna get with you then I don't see a reason to feel bad.

And in the interests of not wasting the time of those who feel the need to judge or bash me for this opinion, I have never nor will I ever cheat on my husband. I married him because he's the only one I WANT to be with.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:00 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• yes. your kinda leading this guy on and your crush should only be for your hubby as well as your flirtatious attitude.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:33 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I would feel guilty
    If it feels wrong
    it usually is
    (no offense)
    I have a similar situation
    and it feels wrong too
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 7:45 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• this guy is not going to your line every day to buy dum and dougnouts
    he is doing this because soem flirting going on
    if you are married and not in an open relationship - this is PRE cheating, maybe you will maybe you will not, but making this guy think you will is not right, may make you feel good, but just not fair to your husband or this guy
    if this guy knoew you are married, then he is at fault to (i am assuming gum buying guy does not you are "happily" married

-knock it off-
    wear your ring, make sure he sees it, use your husbands name and title of husband in a sentence- for Gods sake!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:13 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Crushes are healthy

Answer by admckenzie at 9:00 PM on Nov. 18, 2010