I dont want any food anymore...

I am 7 weeks preggs and i am not throwing up at all but i just have no want for like any food anymore nothing sounds good and im getting annoyed what is wrong with me?

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 7:44 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Your appetite will change throughout your pregnancy, this is just one part of it. Try to eat anyway, you have to keep yourself healthy for the LO.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 7:45 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• yeah i know just food isnt good anymore and it sucks trying to find a food i like to eat right now
    AliciaLamoreux

Comment by AliciaLamoreux (original poster) at 7:47 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I had the same problem and lost 12 pounds with my first baby and 9 with my second. My doctor had me drinking Slim Fasts so I was at least getting some nutrition. I also ate a couple of half sized peanut butter sandwches each day. It was really weird..food was just kind of gross. It went away later in my pregnancies.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 7:48 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Try to eat at least a little, take your vitamins and drink lots of juice and water. You'll get your appetite back in a few weeks.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 7:53 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I was the same way with my first! A big help was taking my vitamin at night before bed with a snack so I slept through the nausea from it.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:03 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I think that's pretty common. Just keep trying to eat and make sure you take your prenatal vitamins. Chances are, before long, you'll want to eat everything in sight, lol. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:04 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• IDK about slim fasts, they don't really have much nutriental value, but something like that would be good, maybe Ensure, it has lots of calcium too which is just what baby needs!
    SweetiePeasMama

Answer by SweetiePeasMama at 8:07 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I feel that way righ now and Im 25 weeks.
    Food just doesent have any pazazz!
    I feel like I have to dump salsa or hot sause on everything to get some enjoyment!
    I might as well be eating rice cakes if I dont burn the heckout of my mouth!
    mach1racer

Answer by mach1racer at 8:23 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• you're pregnant. that's it. Trust me, my food cravings didn't kick in until I was about 12 weeks. But, I had the nausea. As for the cranky-butt attitude, it's the norm. I yelled at my mom, threw major hissy fits, had mega sized meltdowns....my dh thought I was losing my mind!
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 9:23 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• mayb just do like crackers n orangejuice 4 a few days n try n eat very very small portions of food, this shall pass n the weeks 2 come n u'll b doing jaw exercises 2 keep up with all the eating u may do, hope u feel better n bounce back soon good luck
    dbarkley101306

Answer by dbarkley101306 at 12:34 PM on Nov. 19, 2010