What is happing im scared!

my last real period was sept. 23 - 27. Then in oct. i had a weird period. It was very light and lasted 3 days around oct 10th - 14th i realy dont rem. when it started but it lasted 3days and i never had periods like that. But today nov.3 its doing it again starting like the 3day period i had very light pink and i usely go every 28 days i think. I thought i might of had been pregnant but know i don't know whats going on. Can anyone help me?

fantacy_girl

Asked by fantacy_girl at 3:49 AM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I wouldnt get so scared this sounds pretty minor however if it scares you that much you should prolly see a doctor the only reason i can think is if you started a new birth control that would definitly change your period
    akashaismyworld

Answer by akashaismyworld at 3:58 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• go see a doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:21 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• i have periods like this since i was 13 im now 25,i still get the feeling that im pregnant,have the test and no baby,its normal for me,stress can also be a factor,a new diet or new contreceptive pill.look at all stress factors that affect you write them down and look at ways do reduce them,its worked for me and i only have my period for 2 days light,next month will be heavy.look at what your doing and see where its affecting it.and if your still worried then go to the doctor.hope this has eased your mind.different activities can affect your period.just write down what your doing how it makes you feel,check next period on results and then on those days reduce it.
    cruizymum

Answer by cruizymum at 4:47 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• it sounds to me like you are prego!take a test and see..and if not call an obgyn and ask if they think you need to make an appt!!
    mommydabbs

Answer by mommydabbs at 12:47 PM on Nov. 4, 2008