how is going shopping on black friday

if you are what stores r u going to?

twimommy

Asked by twimommy at 7:49 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Shopping

• I'm not. I tried once and got rammed repeatedly in my hip with a shopping cart. Screw that madness. I'll pay a bit more on a day that is not Black Friday. To me, it's worth it, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 7:51 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I go every year and I've never had problems with rude people. People are typically very polite and apologize if they bump into you. I will be going to Toys R Us, Target, Walmart, Sears, and probably Kohls. It's my favorite shopping day of the year!
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 7:53 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• No way. I'll Internet shop - the prices are usually the same.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:53 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• We usually go out shopping Thanksgiving evening. The stores are practically empty and it's every bit as fun! However, we already got our gift the other night. The new Xbox 360 Kinect!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:54 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I might or might not, depends if I find a "shopping buddy" lol and if hubby has to work. I generally go to khols, walmart, old navy and the big mall stores macy's, sears, jc penny. I am thinking about doing the online shopping deals this year if I cant find someone to venture out with me.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 7:54 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Most people seem really willing to help you find what you are looking for. We will be going to Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Target, menards
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:55 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

I agree, the past 2 years at walmart there were several people standing around different displays like the $4 pajamas for example and while each of us looked for our own sizes we also helped each other out. I have only ran into a few rude people and I go almost every year...usually it is the men whos wives drug them unwillingly that are flustered..lol Thats why I leave my hubby at home with the kiddos for the day.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 8:02 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Ive been going for a couple of years now and the only place I run into rude people is wal-mart. Other stores people have been pretty friendly. I go to Toysrus, Jcpenny, Wal-mart, Target and wherever else I see good deals in the paper.
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 8:04 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I will avoid shopping like the plague. I have some stuff in a boutique in a local mall. I might have DH drop me off so I can work it for a while, but I won't drive over there for the life of me. I'm not much of a shopper anyway.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:06 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I value my sanity too much.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:22 PM on Nov. 18, 2010